Here are a list of resources you might find helpful if helping a rough sleeper yourself:
- Ealing council’s advice on homelessness – generalised, but worth a read
- St Mungo’s advice on homelessness – which is a really good ‘general knowledge’ document.
- Preventing Homelessness: How Ealing Council Can Help – in document form but definitely worth a read.
- Where to eat in Ealing (pdf) – which is a guide on where the destitute can get a free meal in the borough of Ealing, every day. It’s also in Polish (Polskie) (pdf)
- A list of Winter Shelters 2014-2015 (pdf)